BALANCING FACE OIL
BALANCE ELIXIR uses a mix of precious oils to purify & balance the skin. Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E & has a very close chemical composition to the skin’s sebum. It is suitable for all skin types, but especially for skin that is prone to breakouts. The blue colour of this serum is called azulene, which is a compound found in yarrow & tansy. The oil turns vibrant blue when it is steam distilled. Due to the azulene found in blue tansy & blue yarrow this serum has excellent antibacterial qualities & is great for reducing redness, as well as speeding up the healing process for inflamed skin. Lavender promotes healing & argan is a source of essential fatty acids which hydrate skin.
Elixir can be used alone or added to your moisturiser. After cleansing & toning, use 2-3 drops warmed on fingertips, gently press over face, neck & chest. A small amount can also be used in the ends of your hair.
- Can be mixed with rejuvenate to customise your moisturiser to your skin type
- Add a few drops to Detoxify Dry Clay mask & use to exfoliate
- Use to defrizz hair and it is great to use on a dry scalp and is easy to wash out
- Works well for all skin types but especially suited to oily, blemished skin types
- Reduces redness
- Source of Essential Fatty Acids
- Jojoba is close chemical composition to the skins sebum
- Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and has a very close chemical composition to the skins sebum, making it suitable for all skin types especially skin that is prone to outbreaks. This Jojoba oil has been put through a charcoal filter removing the colour and odour. Please note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures, it will return to its clear state with warming.
- Blue Tansy essential oil is soothing for skin, it is useful for bruising or itchy dry skin, dermatitis. Blue Tansy is a potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal essential oil
- Blue Yarrow essential oil is one of the most powerful natural astringents. It shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing. It has powerful antioxidant capacity. It aids the body in healing wounds. It is a strongly inflammation reducing essential oil.
- Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan Oil also has strengthening effects on nails and hair.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic, anti-microbial and analgesic properties. When inhaled through vaporised air lavender also acts as a sedative and relaxant, helping to reduce feelings of stress. Lavender has also been noted for its ability to accelerate wound healing
IMPORTANT: The essential oils featured in this product are not recommended for pregnant women.
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba oil), Argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Achillea millefolium (yarrow blue) essential oil, Tanacetum annuum linnaeus (blue tansy) essential oil.
* Certified organic.