CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- Clothing will only be accepted if returned in its original clean condition with tags: unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from make-up & fake tan
- Postage must be covered to send the item back to us
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL, THERE IS NO EXCHANGE OR REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS UNLESS DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on intimate sets with briefs, makeup or earrings so please choose wisely unless defective.
- All clothing & swimwear must be tried on over underwear for hygiene. Do not remove the hygiene seal on swimwear as returns will not be accepted if removed unless defective.
- Please return shoes within its box in a postage bag, the box must be received in original condition.
- It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to ensure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
- Items which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return for our change of mind policy will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
AUSTRALIAN CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- Returns must be returned to the store within 30 days of purchase
- Postage must be covered to return the item/s back to us
- Once your return has been processed, you will be notified via email
- Orders placed using Afterpay - once we receive your return you will be issued with a store credit for the final price of the item/s. The Afterpay instalments will continue to be captured until the order has been paid in full.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.